MOST SUSTAINABLE TOILET BRUSH FIRE
The FIRE toilet brush has a simple design, is incredibly practical and as sustainable as it gets. The container is lovingly handcrafted from recycled fire extinguishers instead of ending up in the trash. The unique pot becomes a real eco eye-catcher with a handle made of FSC/PEFC certified wood or high-quality stainless steel rod and the head made of recycled plastic.
PERHAPS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL & SUSTAINABLE TOILET BRUSH IN THE WORLD.
In Germany alone, around 80 million toilet brushes end up in the trash each year. The toilet brush helps to save a lot of waste. Not only can it be used up to 5 times longer than a conventional brush, but if the worst comes to the worst, the head is simply pulled off and replaced.
- Timeless and beautiful design
- genuinely eco through loving, handcrafted production in Bavaria
- Sustainable container made of aluminum, recycled fire extinguisher, saved from the trash
- Easy to clean
- Wall bracket and handle made of FSC/PEFC certified wood, rod made of stainless steel
- Replaceable head with M12 thread
- Antibacterial effect, optimal cleaning Performance
- Drip nothing thanks to water-repellent Surface
With the FIRE toilet brush, a brush was created that can simply convince in design, appearance and its cleaning power. Convince yourself of the design and cleaning power of the toilet brush FIRE.
WALL WC-BRUSH FIRE >> here
SPARE HEAD >> here