TERMS OF SERVICE
from www.werkvoll-designshop.de The following general terms and conditions apply to the online shop at the URL http://www.werkvoll-designshop.de, operated by Lena Goehner, Kloiberweg 16, 82541 Münsing, firstname.lastname@example.org We reserve the right to use Terms and conditions change from time to time without notice. The version of the terms and conditions that applies to your order is the version that is valid at the time of the order is published on www.werkvoll-designshop.de.
§1 SCOPE OF APPLICATION AND CONTACT POSSIBILITIES
1. These general terms and conditions of werkvoll by Lena Peter apply to all contracts that the customer concludes with werkvoll by Lena Peter with regard to the goods presented at http://www.werkvoll-designshop.de. The inclusion of the customer's own conditions is hereby contradicted, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
2. Under "customer" in the sense of §. 1. 1. and in the following, both consumers and entrepreneurs are to be understood, whereby a consumer within the meaning of Section 13 of the German Civil Code (BGB) is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that can neither be attributed to their commercial nor their independent professional activity. An entrepreneur within the meaning of Section 14 of the German Civil Code (BGB) is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership who, when concluding a legal transaction, is exercising their commercial or independent professional activity.
3. Goods within the meaning of §. 1. 1. and below are all products and services that can be purchased via http://www.werkvoll-designshop.de.
4. You can contact werkvoll by Lena Peter by post to the address Lena Goehner, Kloiberweg 16, 82541 Münsing, by email: email@example.com or by phone: + 49- (0) 8177-7694047.
§2 CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
1. The goods presented by werkvoll by Lena Peter do not represent any legally binding offers to conclude a contract, but serve as an invitation to submit a binding contract offer by the customer (invitatio ad offerendum).
2. The customer submits his legally binding contract offer for the goods listed in the online order form by clicking the "Submit order" button after entering his personal data. A contract offer can also be submitted by phone or email. Werkvoll by Lena Peter sends a confirmation of receipt to the email address given in the customer account immediately after receiving the order. This confirmation of receipt does not represent an acceptance of the contract offer, but only serves to document the order process.
3. werkvoll by Lena Peter accepts the customer's offer through an email confirming the dispatch of the goods or by dispatching the goods themselves.
4. werkvoll by Lena Peter is entitled to reject a contract offer.
§3 SALES VIA ONLINE SHOP
The sale of werkvoll by Lena Peter products via external online shops and online marketplaces is not permitted and may require express written consent from Lena Goehner.
§4 CANCELLATION INSTRUCTION
1. Consumers within the meaning of §13 BGB have a statutory right of withdrawal.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. Custom-made products are excluded from the right of return. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform me, Lena Goehner, Kloiberweg 16, 82541 Münsing, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +49 8177-7694047, by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post or e- Mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
CONSEQUENCES OF REVOCATION
If you revoke this contract, we have to repay all payments we have received from you, excluding delivery costs, immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your revocation of this contract . For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. The buyer bears the cost of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods. The right of revocation does not apply to distance sales contracts for the delivery of goods that are manufactured according to customer specifications or that are clearly tailored to personal needs or that are not suitable for return due to their nature.
2. Werkvoll by Lena Peter sells high-quality goods in the upper price range. The customer is therefore required to handle the goods with care as long as he is considering returning the goods.
3. An obligation to pay compensation in the sense of §3. 1. can arise in particular if the goods show signs of use, have been damaged or there are other indications that they are being used. It is referred to the cancellation policy under §3. 1. Referred.
4. By §3. 2. to 3. there is no restriction of the statutory right of withdrawal.
5. The goods offered at www.werkvoll-designshop.de are shown on the website in the form of digital photographs of the goods that actually exist. Werkvoll by Lena Peter, however, is not able to guarantee that the images and colors that the customer sees on his screen, also due to different screen, graphics and / or printer settings, completely correspond to reality. Slight deviations between representation and reality do not represent a defect in the goods ordered.
6. We would like to point out that the products presented at www.werkvoll-designshop.de may or may not be available at the time the customer visits the website and that the corresponding prices may have changed. The prices are shown in euros including VAT and excluding shipping costs.
§5 RETENTION OF TITLE
The goods remain the property of werkvoll by Lena Peter until they have been paid for in full
§6 PRICES, PAYMENT TERMS AND REFUND
1. The prices quoted at werkvoll by Lena Peter are final prices in the end customer shop, i.e. they include all price components, including the statutory German VAT. Additional delivery and shipping costs are also shown. The amount of the shipping costs depends on the weight and dimensions of the goods as well as the desired destination. For delivery of goods within Germany, the shipping costs are as follows:
Shipping within Germany (insured shipping):
2-5 kg = 6.90 euros
5-10 kg = 8.90 euros
10-31.5 kg = 17.90 euros
Shipping to the EU (insured shipping):
2-5 kg = 16.90 euros
5-10 kg = 21.90 euros
10-20 kg = 32.90 euros
20-31.5 kg = 45.90 euros
Shipping outside the EU (insured shipping):
1-5 kg = 45.90 euros
5-10 kg = 61.90 euros
5-20 kg = 101.90 euros
20-31.5 kg = 131.90 euros
From 32 kg a forwarding agent will be commissioned in individual cases, we will clarify the costs in advance. Please note that deliveries to countries outside the EU may incur additional costs in individual cases, in particular taxes, duties and customs duties.
The delivery to the customers by the seller takes place at the customer's request against the following payment methods: advance payment or PayPal. If the customer chooses to pay in advance by bank transfer, payment is due no later than 7 calendar days after the conclusion of the contract.
If a customer defaults on his payment obligations, the seller can demand compensation in accordance with the statutory provisions and / or withdraw from the contract. The seller always issues an invoice to the customer, which is handed over to him upon delivery of the goods or otherwise in text form. werkvoll by Lena Peter currently offers prepayment and PayPal.
3. In the event that werkvoll by Lena Peter has to reimburse the customer in full or in part, credits and transfers will only be made to the customer's account. A transfer or credit in favor of third parties does not take place for security reasons.
4. All payments and credits are processed exclusively in EURO. §7 Warranty For claims due to defects in the delivered goods, the statutory provisions apply with the exception that a claim for damages due to a defect only exists in accordance with the following §8.
1. We have unlimited liability for intent and gross negligence. In the case of a slightly negligent breach of a main service obligation or a secondary obligation, the breach of which endangers the achievement of the purpose of the contract or the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on which the customer could rely on compliance ("essential obligation"), our liability is foreseeable , contract-typical damage limited. We are not liable for the slightly negligent breach of contractual obligations that are not part of the essential obligations.
2. Liability in the case of fraudulent concealment of defects or assumption of a quality guarantee as well as liability for claims based on the Product Liability Act and for damage resulting from injury to life, body or health remain unaffected. A change in the burden of proof to the detriment of the customer is not associated with this.
3. With the exception of claims from tortious acts, claims for damages by the customer, for which liability is limited according to this section, shall expire one year from the start of the statutory limitation period.
4. As far as the liability of werkvoll by Lena Peter - the design shop is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, workers, employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
§9 CHOICE OF LAW, EFFECTIVENESS
1. German law applies exclusively to all legal disputes arising from or in connection with the sales contract, excluding the UN sales law.
2. Should one or more provisions be ineffective, this does not affect the effectiveness of the remaining provisions.
werkvoll by Lena Peter - Lena Goehner Münsing, 2021