BABY SLING LITTLE WOMBAT
An absolute must-have for every baby's first outfit. Because carrying your baby in a sling close to you is a wonderful way to start your life together! The fact that carried babies cry less (scientifically proven), it is healthy for their hip development and babies learn faster are only a few advantages of babywearing.
In our sling your baby feels born and can now explore the world in a relaxed way. Designed for the first year of life up to a max weight of 11 kilos.
Little Wombat Baby Wrap is much more than a baby sling. It gives your baby security and love. At the same time it does not restrict you as a mother or father in your everyday life. The lightweight fabric makes it easier to tie than woven slings and feels comfortable on the skin. In addition, it can be stowed in almost any diaper bag.
During production in Germany, attention is paid to every detail. All components are vegan, resource-friendly and handmade.
Stripes lovers take note: Classic Stripes is an absolute all-rounder that adds that certain icing on the cake to any outfit. The simple gray and natural tones are so timeless, you won't be able to get enough of them.
Perform the Safety Check after each tying to ensure that your baby is properly and securely seated in the sling.
- Your baby's face is free and visible.
- All three cloth panels support the neck, with only one covering the head.
- The cloth panels extend from the back of the knee to the back of the knee. The bottom sits lower than the knees.
- Before each use, please check the sling for wear, signs of use or defects.
- Always carry your baby in a position facing you.
- For premature babies or babies with health problems, please seek the help and advice of a trained person.
- If you are nursing your baby in the sling, return your baby to an upright position after nursing and check its posture.
- The sling is not suitable for use during sports activities.
- Be careful when bending or leaning forward. Your baby could fall out of the sling. Always secure your baby with your hands.
- Never leave your baby in an unused sling.
- Never use the sling if your sense of balance or freedom of movement is restricted. Also not when you are sleepy.
- Never use more than one sling at a time.
- Never use the sling for more than one Baby.- Do not use the cloth in water or when working with chemicals or heat sources.
- Never use the cloth in a car, bicycle or similar.
- Only use the cloth when you have absolutely safe footing. Special care should be taken on public Transportation.